– Russian Aerospace Defence Forces Opto-electronic Space Control Complex,
– It is part of the Centre for Outer Space Monitoring,
– Opto-electronic Complex “Okno” / Window : https://encyclopedia.mil.ru/encyclopedia/weapons/[email protected]
– According to the Center for Strategic and International Studies, it is “the most advanced of China’s bases” in the South China Sea’s disputed areas, with 12 hardened shelters with retractable roofs for mobile missile launchers already completed. It has enough hangars to accommodate 24 combat aircraft and four larger planes Fiery Cross reef has a runway long enough to land a Chinese Xian H-6N bomber; a bomber like this could perform combat operations within 5,600 kilometers (3,500 mi) of the reclaimed reef. via wikipedia.org
– A Chinese Navy patrol plane landed on Fiery Cross Reef in the South China Sea on Sunday morning to perform patient evacuation duties, according to Chinese state media.
China first made public the news that a military plane had landed on an artificial island in Fiery Cross Reef.
Chinese state media quoted military experts as saying that the landing of a Chinese military plane at Fiery Cross Reef Airport shows that the airport already has implementation capabilities. Naval patrols can take off and land, and warplanes can also take off and land. via voachinese.com , June 7, 2022
– ICBM DF-4 / CSS-3
– ICBM DF-31 / CSS-10
– MRBM/IRBM DF-21C / CSS-5
KPA Naval Force
– This entity is connected with designated / sanctioned entities who are helping Iranian Regime Terrorist Activities & development of WMD.
– Qods Aeronautics Industries is an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) entity. The Qods (Jerusalem) Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is responsible for extraterritorial operations.
Produces unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), parachutes, para-gliders, para-motors and other items, which the IRGC has claimed to use as part of its asymmetric warfare doctrine.
Reportedly developed the Tallash I (Endeavor), the Tallash II Hadaf 3000 (Target 3000), Saeqeh I (“Lightning Bolt”) and II, Mohajer II, Mohajer III (Dorna), and the Mohajer IV (Hodhod) UAVs. via ifmat.org
– China is the most anti American country with 88% of its population hates USA and its government
– China has a history of anti-American beginning with the general disdain for foreigners in the early 19th century that culminated in the Boxer Rebellion of 1900, which the U.S. helped in militarily suppressing.
There has been a significant increase in anti-American since U.S. President Donald Trump launched a trade war against China, with Chinese media airing Korean War films.
The Baltic Fleet is subordinate to Russia’s Western Military District
(headquartered in St. Petersburg). The headquarters of the Baltic Fleet
is in Kaliningrad.
Islamic Republic of Iran Navy (IRIN/IRGCN)
3rd Naval Region